Friday, 19 December 2008

I have finally done it!

So here we are, welcome to my little blog. I hope it will be a blog filled with photos as that is what I love to look at on everyone else's blogs. I am a lover of all things pretty, floral and girly and hope to share some of these things with you on here! Here are some snippets of what there is to come!


This is my beautiful swap that I recieved recently from the lovely Mary Poppins who sent me a gorgeous array of floral goodies in our mini swap!


I made this little heart garland which hangs beside my bed, inspired by Debbie from the Shabby Chic Cafe (although it is nowhere near as good as hers!)



This is my bed which is looking very girly at the moment! I made the little patchwork cushion out of free Cath Kidston samples. The duvet is from IKEA and is the rosali range that I know so many bloggers love!

Thats it for now, hopefully I will have figured out how to use this by the next post (if you come back that is)!!


8 comments:

  1. Whaya well done Gem, Ohooo am really excited welcome and happy blogging :)

    Much Love and cuddles

    Mary

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. About time young lady :)
    Looking forward to reading your blog every day (no pressure lol!) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures and well done on your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland, look forward to reading more.
    Love your heart garland! I really must learn to sew, I would love to be able to make pretty things like this.
    Take care
    Beki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited you've started a blog - you have such fab makes, and I can't wait to see lots of pics! Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
    And be prepared for work and fun!!

    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to blogland!

    Hope you have as much fun as I have had here!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flippin eck you have had a blog for 4 days and i didnt know!!!!
    Oh, ickle girl, i am so happy for you.
    I cant wait to see all your lovely posts.
    Loads of love and hugs Honey.
    X x X x X x X x X x X x X x X x X x X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love reading them and will always try to get back to you and visit your blog! xx Gem