Friday, 13 February 2009

A Couple Of Awards

I have been lucky enough to recieve a couple more awards this week from lovely bloggers, firstly the Lemonade award from Faerie Nuff. The lemonade award is for showing great attitude and/or gratitude. Thankyou very much!



And secondly from Bobo Bun the Special Friendship Award. Thanks so much ladies!

I am supposed to pass these on, but I will award them to all of my lovely blog readers, please do take these awards for yourselves as you are all fab blog friends X

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards,

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Gem, you deserve them :)

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your awards, well deserved.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely awards for a lovely girl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love reading them and will always try to get back to you and visit your blog! xx Gem