Friday, 3 April 2009

A Parcel from Dollydollop

Thankyou all for your lovely positive comments on my last post about setting up shop. It really gave me the confidence and the boost I needed, and I have made a decision :: I will be setting up a little blogshop, just need to get everything sorted out first. For those of you who were wondering what name I picked, I wont reveal it til I have everything organised, but I have been making more floral brooches so if anyone is interested in owning one of them they will be going on sale soon. How exciting!

In other news I recieved a lovely surprise parcel today from Claire at Dollydollop who sent me some very pretty and very thoughtful goodies...want a peek?

When you have a Cath Kidston label on your parcel you know its gonna be good inside!!


Wrapped up with pretty lilac ricrac and a little tag...




Inside were all these gorgeous goodies, I am a very lucky girl!




Tiny little Union Jack heart brooch handmade by Claire herself. This is so cute I am never going to take it off.




A vintage embroidered pillowcase in very pretty springy colours...



Ribbons, ricrac and lacey edging to for me to play with. I love ribbon so was very pleased to see this little lot!




And lastly a M&S Union Jack bag which I may or may not customise a bit (I am thinking brooches!!)


Thankyou so much Claire for a lovely surprise, it is all so thoughtful and I am very grateful indeedy! You are a lovely and very special ShabbyChic friend :) X

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful parcel to have received. I think my favourite item is the brooch.

    Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! what a generous and thoughtful gift to send. I really like the brooch too! So glad you have decided to go for it and open a shop I am sure you will not look back! Lisaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous goodies. Isn't she lovely. I think that brooch is beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad your going to go ahead with the blogshop, can't wait to take a peek. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous parcel of goodies I've been searching for the UJ bag but can't find one.
    Good news on the blogshop, go for it.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news Gem, can't wait to have a look. Love that brooch!!! i want one!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats such a lovely gift...the brooch is so cute!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to customise the UJ bag!

    Look forward to the opening of your shop.

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pressies. Everything is so pretty.

    Love and blessings
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. HIya, I saw this and thought of you: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/sHaBbY-cHiC-WREATH-CATH-KIDSTON-LAURA-ASHLEY-FABRIC_W0QQitemZ330316228627QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Baby_Nursery_Wall_Decoration_EH?hash=item330316228627&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1686|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318#ebayphotohosting

    I wonder if you could make a fabric flower wreath? Certainly different! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love reading them and will always try to get back to you and visit your blog! xx Gem