1. Complete my degree with a decent grade
2. Feel that I have done everything I can do get as good a grade as possible
3. Get back into painting canvases.
4. Go to life drawing class with the BF (we used to do this at school together so it would be nice to do it again)
5. Develop my crafting/sewing skills
6. Drive to further away places - be brave!
7. Sell things that I don't need or want anymore
8. Read more - and I mean books not just magazines and blogs!
9. Be less of a procrastinator and more of a do-er
10. Make another patchwork quilt
11. Send some surprise parcels to lovely SCCafe ladies and bloggers
12. Handmake more birthday/Christmas presents for family
13. Increase my fabric stash (this is one of the best ones don't you think?)
14. Swim more, I usually swim every Wednesday but could go more often
15. Figure out what sort of job I want (a hard one)
Hmm think thats it for now, I am sure there is tonnes more I could think of.
P.S this was just for my own record, sorry to bore you! X