Tuesday, 15 September 2009

A Boat In The Post

I did a little swap with Claire from Dollydollop this week after spotting something lovely in her blogshop Ginger Pudding. My swap arrived today and as you can (hopefully) see there was a little bundle of lovely fabric scraps included for me to play with! (Did I mention how much I like scraps?!)


There are some lovely pieces, strawberry, flowery, spotty, and even a little bit of Cath too!



Complete with a VW Campervan postcard too which will go in my 'bloggers and shabby chic-ers notes and letters box' I might even show you sometime as there are so many beautiful cards, including some handmade too.


This is what the swap was for, this lovely little handmade stars and stripes boat with sweet little buttons too. I love it and this is going to live in the BFs bathroom as he has a little nautical set of hooks I am going to hang it from (once he puts the hooks up lol!)


If you were wondering what I sent Claire, she may well pop it on her blog, but it was a rosey pinky autumnal brooch which I forgot to photograph! X


8 comments:

  1. Hi Gem, I have a blog post scheduled for later - love my brooch xx
    Glad you can use the scraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely, Gem - what a nice little swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those scraps are lovely.

    I have one of claires gorgeous boats too - i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo you boat stealer you ;-) the lovely claire is making me one so we can both be happy boat owners :-) love those camper van postcards they are fab!
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and your brooch you sent claire was luverly as well :-)
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely little boat and the campervan card is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the fabric looks really yummy! im always waiting for my husband to put hooks up he he!! fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love reading them and will always try to get back to you and visit your blog! xx Gem