Monday, 26 October 2009

Thankyou Shelly

A little while ago I helped out a lovely lady on the Shabby Chic Cafe who wanted some help designing some labels for her handmade goodies, so I designed some pretty little labels to her style and sent them off to her.

I wasn't expecting anything in return, as I really enjoyed designing them and playing around with them.

Anyway the other day a random parcel fell through the door and I couldn't work out what it could be or who it was from.


It was a lovely surprise parcel from Shelly, as a thankyou for the labels I did.

A beautiful lavender pin cushion, which I thought was too pretty to be pricked by pins, so I have taken them out and nestled the little cushion in one of my drawers to scent it.
There was also a matching needlebook too which has gone on my crafty shelf and will most definately come in handy.
Thankyou Shelly for a lovely surprise parcel X

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely thank you gift.

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely.
    Shelly is a star isn't she?
    One of the nicest people I have met since I entered blogging land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Gem,

    What a great gift :-)
    It is so nice to receive a suprise from someone isn't it!

    Hope you have a great week :-)

    Rose X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely thoughtful thank you give!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How kind. That little cushion certainly is too nice to stick pins in, love Lucey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely thing to do, so pretty too!
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love reading them and will always try to get back to you and visit your blog! xx Gem