Monday, 7 December 2009

Something for Mum

Hope you are all enjoying the festivities, we have not yet put up the decorations, but I have loved seeing everyone's beautiful trees and decorations. I am certainly in the festive mood, I do love wrapping presents, putting up fairy lights and pretty little decorations. I also love the shopping, although I know some people hate it!

I have done a little online shopping too, and ordered this gorgeous handmade glasses case from the wonderful The Sew Happy Shop for my mum to pop in her Christmas stocking.


She is forever losing her glasses and case, and she loves red, so this is perfect for her, its so pretty she wont be losing it in a hurry! I'd love one for myself, but I don't wear glasses, and I have to keep my sunnies in the car for when I'm driving and I wouldn't want to keep it stuck in the car!!


A lovely big red button fastening and some stunning Cath Kidston fabrics, some of my favourites, and I know my mum will love it too.



Its also lined in this gorgeous red floral fabric, and is a lovely gift.



Thank you Caroline for the special order :) X

5 comments:

  1. Ohooo that is sweet, I shall have to pop over and have a looky :)

    Thanks for comment on the hearts, well yes have decided to de-stash and use up all the pieces of fabric I have and not buy any more until I have re organised,

    Thanks for sharing the fabric too, tis very pretty

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased you like it. Red is such a cheerful colour, ins't it. I think you take better pictures then me... should send all my pretties over for you to photograph! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love reading them and will always try to get back to you and visit your blog! xx Gem