I have really enjoyed reading peoples aims and inspirations for the new year. I myself am a huge fan of those lists and any kind of list infact, and although I do hate to do a blog post without new photos I thought I'd do my very own crafty aims for 2010 list in the hope that some of them might actually come to fruition!
Crafty Aims For 2010
1. Purchase a rotary cutter and cutting mat so I can be as FAB as this lady.
2. Make a large squared quilt for my room using all my favourite fabrics :)
(like last years one below but bigger and better!)
3. Make red patchwork cushions for my mum - possibly for birthday?
4. Make a Union Jack cushion for the BFs flat.
5. Experiment with different things that are in my new craft books.
6. Customise more of my clothes/accessories with handmade things
(like my gorgeous brooch from Lesley).
7. Take part in more swaps - I haven't joined in lately and am missing it.
8. Do another bloggy giveaway (hopefully soon!)
9. Keep going with 'Roses and Gingham' - "This time next year Rodney..."
10. Hand make more gifts and presents :)
11. Try hexagon patch working and start small!
12. Make do and mend
13. Craft more and be more experimental.
14. See what else handmade the BF will let me smuggle into his flat :)
15. Keep blogging!