Sunday, 16 May 2010

Rings and Earings

I love browsing Folksy, I especially love to browse for jewellery (read more here), as there are so many gorgeous items and they are all handmade and usually one of a kinds too.
I have had Realicoul in my favourite shops for a long time, and a little while ago made my first purchase.


I bought a Chrysanthamum pink ring and blue earings, which came packaged on this cute little card.


I am really into flower earings at the moment, I have far too many roses, I must show you some time!
But these are different, they are dainty and pretty and more importantly :: handmade. 


I LOVE this ring, I have worn it so much since buying it, its bold but not chunky. Its a perfect peachy colour for spring and I am very pleased with it.


Here it is on, I'd like to take this opportunity to point out my nails, yes see those nails, they are my own grown fingernails, after 18 or so years of biting, I have finally managed to grow them, and I am so so proud of myself. If you read this post written by me at the beginning of last year, you will see that biting my nails is one of the things on that list!


It has opened me up to a whole world of nail varnishes and manicures too, so heres hoping they don't all break on me!
X

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous ring, and such pretty earings, I love them. I'm into flowers in a big way now too, I can not get enough of them. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab packaging and items. I`m a real one for pretty packaging. It shows a real effort has been made!
    I love Folksy too for lots of nice unique bits x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you back! Pretty earrings & brooch, and well done on those nails!!
    Have a great week : )


    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is cute I might have a sneeky peek - thanks for sharing han xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love reading them and will always try to get back to you and visit your blog! xx Gem