1. I don't drink coffee at home, only English Breakfast, or sometimes Jasmine Green tea. But if I go out somewhere and order a hot drink I always order a coffee, or more specifically I go for a latte. I make coffee all day at work, so I think thats why I don't like drinking my own coffee, I like someone else to make it for me! Tastes better that way!
2. These days I only buy two magazines a month, I have completely curbed my house magazine addiction thanks to all the lovely blogs I read. I don't buy crafting magazines as they are far too expensive in my opinion, especially the Mollie Makes magazine. Beautiful it may be, but £5 for a magazine is pretty steep considering most of it can be found online for free. (Yikes, mini rant there!) I now only buy Prima and Essentials as they are full of things I actually sit down and read cover to cover, and I love the recipes, tips and the styling too.
3. I am guilty of buying shoes and never wearing them. When I buy them they seem to fit fine but a day actually walking in them they seem too tight!? I don't spend a lot of money on my shoes though - they are all mostly from Primark, so I pass them onto my sister who has slightly smaller feet.
4. I don't eat doughnuts, I just don't like the taste or the texture and they have always left a horrible taste in my mouth after eating them. Does anyone else dislike doughnuts or am I a freak?
5. I once accidentally threw my 16th birthday present over a brick wall. It was a beautiful silver charm bracelet that I was wearing while clearing up the garden. At the end of the garden is a high brick wall with bushes and nettles behind it. I was gutted, it was lost for a good year or two and my lovely mum bought a replacement for me. A few years later my neighbour went over the wall to find a lost football and found my bracelet! Its practically a jungle over there so I never expected to see it again, but I am so chuffed that I got it back, although now I have two!
6. I lived in Ireland for a year when I was 10-11. We lived in Cork and rented a little bungalow. I went after finishing Year 6 at Primary School in England, and then entered school in Ireland in Year 6 again as the ages are different, so technically I did Year 6 twice and never did Year 7.
7. I lost a day of my life once. Yes, I crossed the international date line on a flight to Fiji and lost a whole day. I think it was April 16th or something. I actually felt quite cheated! I mean imagine if that was your birthday!
So those are my seven random facts, and they really are quite random. Would love to know if anyone agrees on the magazine, coffee and doughnut thing? Or if I'm just a freak.
I wont pass the award on to anyone specifically, but if you'd like to list 7 facts of your own please do go ahead, I love reading things like this, I think it reveals a bit more of the bloggers personality too.