Wednesday, 7 March 2012

This Week I Am Loving...


Digging out this old t-shirt and wearing it with a bright red cardi and lipstick!


Visiting Hope and Greenwood. I think its just soooo sweet and such a lovely place to visit for a little something yummy.


Caro Emerald's album Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor
This ladies music is so catchy, its retro with a modern twist, and I've been playing it in the car all week!


This new bath mat and cute turquoise spotty towel at Albert's. We are really trying to make the bathroom a lot nicer than it previously was, and these are helping!


Baking! I made a roasted vegetable quiche with pepper, onions and courgettes and it was really lovely, we had it with some sweet potato mash and green beans :)

What are you loving this week?
xgx

9 comments:

  1. You have been busy....love that sweetie shop!
    ....I'm having a giveaway.....if you would like to enter!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh LOVe the quiche. Was it easy to make?
    Your bathroom looks cool!!!!! And loving your t shirt. Needed to see the lippy though!
    Loads of love
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Quiche looks great!! Share the recipe : )

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quiche looks delicious! I agree with Gem ^^ share the recipe please! I bought a special tin to make quiches a little while ago but haven't dared yet.

    Love your little outfit in the top photo - tres cute.

    Nicki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely agree with your things in here, so very lovely all of them!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quiche looks lush, I and love Hope and Greenwood. Mmm, sweeties...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The T-shirt is adorable! I love how the sweets are packaged from Hope and Greenwood (plus the fact that they are very yummy as well). I like the turquoise bath mat and the towel..so pretty. That quiche looks delicious :)
    Magie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the H&G recipe book. Not braved any of the complicated reicpes yet but the simple ones are fab. Love it. I have aspirations to work through the whole thing.

    Your quiche is making my tummy rumble.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo a lovely week! I want to visit hope and greenwood! It's a bit far to go on our outing though I guess!? I love the T-shirt and the new bathroom accessories! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love reading them and will always try to get back to you and visit your blog! xx Gem