Thursday, 28 June 2012

Why I've Been Slack On The Blogging Front...

Thanks to my iPhone I have been slightly addicted to the app that is Instagram, this has sadly resulted in the lack of blogging you see here.
To make up for it, I thought I'd do a mosaic of some of my favourite instagram pictures; 

I love the outfit posts people do so have been enjoying using it to document my daily outfits.
 The little details that get lost in the every day; a cheeky Pimms at work after closing, picking up my old patchwork quilt and working some hexagons, a pretty plait done by a friend....



If you're on Instagram let me know, you can find me @littlegem12
:)
x

6 comments:

  1. I follow you, am sophie_soph on there :) You're one of my favourite instagrammers! It is very addictive. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the same problem!!! Lol :) love, love your pics!!

    Jo x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your instagram photo's! I have just discovered instagram myself and have been busy busy taking photo's with it (very addictive indeed). I will have to find how to follow people etc (I am fairly new to it all).
    Have a great weekend :)
    Magie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive noticed a few bloggers on Instagram- like the idea of quick picks - love your collage of images x

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha!! i have been exactly the same. I have hardly read any blogs and am not posting as much, all because of instagram!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love reading them and will always try to get back to you and visit your blog! xx Gem